Jan 23, 2012

I'm Hungry

Don't mind the title.

Woke up with messy hair and realize that I slept so early last night. So early = 12. Why is it early? Because 1. Yesterday was Chinese New Year's Eve. Usually I would spend the whole night watching fireworks with my sisters. And what did I do last night? I 9gaged and then peacefully slept till 8 am. Why am I being such a lazy ass?


I know now you are wondering why I always have the same background in every picture. It's because I'm too lazy taking pictures with the old camera so I just use my laptop, which I put on the table in front of my parents' bed, to take pictures.


I'm not a big fan of skirts, you know. But once I love a skirt. I'll love it till it disappears (?)


Not Over You by Gavin Degraw. It's the song we're going to use, but still not sure because I can't do the guitar. Damn it. Guitar is just so difficult. I was thinking about using Your Call by Secondhand Serenade. What do you guys think?

Gavin Degraw - Not Over You


Secondhand Serenade - Your Call



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D