Sep 16, 2013

500 Miles

No one ever seemed to be scared of losing me, but that was before you came to my life. :)

Returning from cs' house for movie-making.

We are the crazy people. 

Cloud 999

HAHAHHAHAHHHHAHA

At thamrin before watching smurfs 2

We know we're ohsuhm

Mana lebih jelek?

Indoor and outdoor. And btw, I love my not-so-new dreamcatcher necklace. Hehehehe

My annoying yet cute cousin. 

"Because I know it's always been you all along."

I swear we did not have any intention to wear the same t-shirt. We just happen to show up wearing the same hush puppies shirts, only in different colour.

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1000 miles
To fall down at your door

till then.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D