May 15, 2013

201. Hi. I'm crazy.

200: My crush’s name is: HAHAHAHAHA 
199: I was born in: Medan
198: I am really: feeling SO EMOTIONAL right now.
197: My cellphone company is: Blackberry and ZTE for flexi
196: My eye color is: black.
195: My shoe size is: 36-38
194: My ring size is: idk
193: My height is: 160 sth 
192: I am allergic to: bullshit
191: My 1st car was: hot wheels.
190: My 1st job was: a student
189: Last book you read: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
188: My bed is: my bed.
187: My pet: none
186: My best friend: cindy
185: My favorite shampoo is: for now, CLEAR
184: Xbox or ps3: um i'll pass
183: Piggy banks are: cute
182: In my pockets: nothin. 
181: On my calendar: i wrote birthdays and exams days
180: Marriage is: sacred
179: Spongebob can: make you laugh your ass off
178: My mom: is the best mom in the world
177: The last three songs I bought were? all suju's
176: Last YouTube video watched: suju's reality show
175: How many cousins do you have? 30 sth. like probably 32 or more.
174: Do you have any siblings? 2 sisters.
173: Are your parents divorced? no.
172: Are you taller than your mom? yes. even if I'm only 1 cm taller than she. :P
171: Do you play an instrument? guitar, a lil bit.
170: What did you do yesterday? just school and corpus.
[ I Believe In ]
169: Love at first sight: yes
168: Luck: yes
167: Fate: yes
166: Yourself: I don't even know anymore
165: Aliens: probably :p
164: Heaven: yes
163: Hell: yes
162: God: um I'm a Buddhist so no. well, that's a long story. But I used to. hehehe
161: Horoscopes: yesyesyes :D
160: Soul mates: yes
159: Ghosts: yes
158: Gay Marriage: yes
157: War: no. war doesn't solve anything.
156: Orbs: uh?
155: Magic: yes
[ This or That ]
154: Hugs or Kisses: hugs
153: Drunk or High: none
152: Phone or Online: online
151: Red heads or Black haired: black
150: Blondes or Brunettes: blondes
149: Hot or cold: medium ehehehehe
148: Summer or winter: summer
147: Autumn or Spring: spring
146: Chocolate or vanilla: chocolates!
145: Night or Day: night. the best things always happen at night. yea, I believe that.
144: Oranges or Apples: apples
143: Curly or Straight hair: curly. I hate straight hair.
142: McDonalds or Burger King: burgerking
141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: Dark. hehehehe
140: Mac or PC: mac
139: Flip flops or high heals: flipflops. But depends on the situation and condition. HA
138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: rich + smart + pretty. i know that doesn't count. :p
137: Coke or Pepsi: Coke
136: Hillary or Obama: Obama!
135: Burried or cremated: Cremated, I guess?
134: Singing or Dancing: both. as long as nobody's watching or listening. 
133: Coach or Chanel: chanel. But I also like coach. So both.
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: ............
131: Small town or Big city: big city
130: Wal-Mart or Target: wal-mart
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Ben!
128: Manicure or Pedicure: I don't usually do mani-pedi. So none.
127: East Coast or West Coast: East!
126: Your Birthday or Christmas: my birthday! oh gawd, I love birthdays.
125: Chocolate or Flowers: chocolates
124: Disney or Six Flags: disney ofc
123: Yankees or Red Sox: Yankees. It's just ....... it's famous. :p
[ Here’s What I Think About ]
122: War: useless. absolutely useless.
121: George Bush: well idk
120: Gay Marriage: fair to the gays and lesbians out there
119: The presidential election: cool. Once I am 17, I'll get to vote. hehehe
118: Abortion: wuuuuuttttttt about no.
117: MySpace: gimme my                  space                     TEEHEE
116: Reality TV: okay, but I rarely watch
115: Parents: the love of my life even tho sometimes they make you want to bang your head to the wall. 
114: Back stabbers: HAHAHAHA i'll just watch my back.
113: Ebay: cool.
112: Facebook: cool also lah.
111: Work: to earn a living #ceileh
110: My Neighbors: I don't really talk to them...........
109: Gas Prices: increasing so fast.
108: Designer Clothes: hell to the yes.
107: College: new experience
106: Sports: too lazy to even walk I have to crawl. HAHAHA
105: My family: my home.
104: The future: scares me.
[ Last time I ]
103: Hugged someone: probably jecca like two days ago HAHAHA
102: Last time you ate: 5 hours ago. dinner.
101: Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile: um no idea.
100: Cried in front of someone: my sisters. after i had my damn haircut last year. -.-
99: Went to a movie theater: last Thursday with ayot and dro
98: Took a vacation: last September
97: Swam in a pool: like 9999999 years ago.
96: Changed a diaper: my past life.
95: Got my nails done: yesterday
94: Went to a wedding: my cousin's last month i guess.
93: Broke a bone: HAHAHAHA nevah.
92: Got a piercing: ear. last year.
91: Broke the law: oI'm a good citizen because I never broke the law. And even if I did, I never got caught :p
90: Texted: half an hour ago. Whatsapp hendro.
[ MISC ]
89: Who makes you laugh the most: hendro, belle, cs, inzie, jessy. My laugh stock. I love them. <3
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: my bed...............
87: The last movie I saw: Cinta Brontosaurus huahahahahahahahhahaah
86: The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: holiday! and vacation!
85: The thing I'm not looking forward to: exam next week!
84: People call me: alvina, vina, pina, al, AL, pui, puina, tarzan, vin, darling(jessica errrrr)
83: The most difficult thing to do is: deal with everything when you're depressed
82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: no. no speeding ticket.
81: My zodiac sign is: Sagittarius 
80: The first person i talked to today was: my mom. She asked me if I was awake.
79: First time you had a crush: primary five. 10 years old i guess. HAHAHA.
78: The one person who i can’t hide things from: cindy. Like literally. Even the things I want to hide from myself or the things I'm too afraid to admit, I will still end up telling her. 
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: um forgot
76: Right now I am talking to: the moon. or probably myself.
75: What are you going to do when you grow up: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have no idea
74: I have/will get a job: yes i will.
73: Tomorrow: will be a tiring day.
72: Today: is also tiring. HAHAHA. As if 7 hours of school aren't enough, I still have to go to tuition for another two and half hours. pfft
71: Next Summer: lose weight, do more sit-ups, make my life-and-death decision.
70: Next Weekend: will also be tiring. 
69: I have these pets: no pets. 
68: The worst sound in the world: machine's sound
67: The person that makes me cry the most is: myself.
66: People that make you happy: my classmates. :)
65: Last time I cried: I thought I alrdy answered this above.
64: My friends are: my second family. :)
63: My computer is: very useful.
62: My School: sucks.
61: My Car: are my legs.
60: I lose all respect for people who: acts and talks and does things like a ngaungau (inside jokes :p) HAHAHA
59: The movie I cried at was: the last one was Werewolf Boy. I cried like a water tap.
58: Your hair color is: black.
57: TV shows you watch: Vampire diaries, glee, gossip girl, pretty little liars.
56: Favorite web site: twitter!
55: Your dream vacation: France
54: The worst pain I was ever in was: everything is painful.
53: How do you like your steak cooked: medium
52: My room is: my comfort zone.
51: My favorite celebrity is: Josh Hutcherson u,u
50: Where would you like to be: in my own mind. or anywhere.
49: Do you want children: yes. 
48: Ever been in love: well, who hasn't.
47: Who’s your best friend: cindyyyyy~
46: More guy friends or girl friends: both. hehehehe
45: One thing that makes you feel great is: achievements :) 
44: One person that you wish you could see right now: my uncle.
43: Do you have a 5 year plan: no, but i have a one-day plan. It's called survive-school-and-go-back-home.
42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: I um planned to. But haven't writen anything.
41: Have you pre-named your children: HAHAHAHA the first letter should be R as cindy and I have discussed !
40: Last person I got mad at: myself. or physics. or nyself because physucks.
39: I would like to move to: Manhattan.
38: I wish I was a professional: at everything.
[ My Favorites ]
37: Candy: aw i like all kinds of sweets except ginger and corn. ew they're disgusting.
36: Vehicle: becak HAHAHAHHA no lar, car.
35: President: GO SBY GO GO GO
34: State visited: um my state of mind.
33: Cellphone provider: xl and flexi
32: Athlete: none
31: Actor: JOSH UTCHERSON O M G
30: Actress:  idk probably Jennifer Lawrence 
29: Singer: a lot. Tswift, Demi Lovato, Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Owl City, Travis Garland, Maddi Jane, and so many moreeeeee.
28: Band: um right now, I love Glee Cast, if that's a band. if not, then um The Script! And OH, I almost forget, Maroon 5! And then there's also The Pretty Reckless. <3<3<3
27: Clothing store: no certain store. But for online clothing store, chicwish' collections are pretty.
26: Grocery store: Yuki. It's the closest my my house.
25: TV show: Running Man!
24: Movie: my all time favorite Journye to the Center of The Earth!
23: Website: twitter
22: Animal: kittens :3 and virtual monkeys and virtual dinosaurs.
21: Theme park: um Mikie Holiday (?) I can't think of any other parks because all my seniors and juniors seem to go to Brastagi with their whole classmates. errrrrrrrrrrr
20: Holiday: Hongkong.
19: Sport to watch: none
18: Sport to play: HAHAHAHAHA none. Imma fat lady.
17: Magazine: GoGirl
16: Book: Dealova by Dyan Nuranindya. I cried like a baby every time I read the book.
15: Day of the week: friday
14: Beach: I hate beaches.
13: Concert attended: um none hehehe
12: Thing to cook: nothing.
11: Food: nothing. Because I can't cook.
10: Restaurant: Njo Nja they have the best tempe bacem in the whole world!
9: Radio station: 104.6 star.fm Medan.
8: Yankee candle scent: tsk
7: Perfume: this is sad but I don't use perfumes. Maybe someday I will, but not now. Probably like next year or next life. HAHAHA
6: Flower: roses.
5: Color: yellow, white, black, red.
4: Talk show host: don't really watch any talk show.
3: Comedian: Raditya Dika ftw!
2: Dog breed: ummmm chihuahua
1: did you answer all these honesty? HEHEHEHE not really. hehehehe

3 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D