Apr 29, 2013

Six

I normally wouldn't have the guts to say this, but make this an exception.
I wouldn't address these to anybody, but be my guest and feel free to guess. (hey it rhymes!)

6 statements for 6 different person

You've been really weird. And I hate that I don't know what's wrong. But unless you start to be open to me, I'm not going to ask you or even bother to. I know I'm mean. But honestly, I don't really care anymore. People drift away but I hope we won't.
I know I've been a bitch lately, but hey, look at yourself.
Stop disturbing me. I'm busy and I don't like you. ugh.
Thank you for being there for me through all these days.
Thank you for listening to my rants and everything.
Thank you for everything you've given me. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm upset. Thank you for always encouraging me to do my best. Thank you for making my days so colorful everyday. I hope you realize that you are somehow special to me.

April has been so great and I've been really busy all the time. I barely have time for myself. Prom, parade, student exchange test, music projects, school assignments, conversation classes. Gawd, I need to relax. Will post more soon. I promise.

Master of sarcasm I am.
Ily. Don't get me wrong, it stands for I loathe you.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D