Dec 31, 2012

What I've Been Doing









lolita's and other blogs I don't remember

Cindy's birthday party. Well, I look weird...

I went to Brastagi with cindy and cynthia. Took zillions of pictures there. lol



I like this one. Stole these two from cindy's

when I got home from :P

Went to this cafe called Mind Cafe with Cindy, Cynthia, Jescelyn, Kimberly and Richard. It's so nice meeting them again. They moved to Singapore 3 years ago. The cafe is really nice. The food is okay. And there are lots of board and card games. We stayed there a little bit longer playing uno. :D
my childhood palss. left to right: Kim - Jesc - Cynthia - Mehh - Cindy. No Richard tho, he's too shy to hang with us :P

 Went to Sun with them again, minus Richard. Watched The Hobbit.
when I got home, as usual



oh please tolerate my camwhoreness. I can never get over it. :P

From my bbm contact's display pictures :P




Anyways, I spent the last 4 days watching gossip girl and vampire diaries. Trust me, I'm so bored I could die. Finally, a day out after 4 days of lazy-ing. We're going to spend our New Year's Eve together. Hehehe
Alright. Gottaaa goo. Cindy's fetching me in half an hour and I haven't even taken my bath. HAHAHA. Well,  just like what Raditya Dika said, "Mandi: sesuatu yg merusak hari libur." lol 
xxxxx
lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D