Aug 25, 2012

2

Okay.......... This is so damn awkward.

I planned to spend my Satnight watching The Lorax but apparently my sisters got exams next Monday so since they want to study and I don't want to watch it alone so plan's cancelled. And then I think it might be a good idea to browse through some guitar chords since I haven't been touching it for a week but then my left middle finger is throbbing because I-don't-know-why so now I'm randomly blog-walking. And decided to type an actual post. I don't know why I just typed this paragraph.... Ok.

I know this blog is like so dead. Haven't posted anything since last month. I'm a bad blogger. :( I have tons of pictures waiting to be posted. Like literally tons. I miss blogging. Gosh.

But I have something on my mind..... You know that I've been in the "plus" class for the past three years. And that might change. 5 days and still counting. I am hanging on a thin thread that if I just move a little bit, I might fall. And I don't want to fall. Seriously. I am perfectly happy of where I am right now. Just like I always said. I love that class. I love the people. I mean these 3 years we're all together. I think we all know that through all our differences, we have a bonding that we don't realize because we always see their flaws.

I know that no matter what I will always keep them in my mind and my heart. Thank you for everything. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D