Dec 31, 2010

Firework


Wow.. I can't believe that it's gonna be 2011 already. This year is um not bad I guess. I found out many things. And let's wish that next year will be great. :)


Back to my life. So, here I am. This New Year's Eve is a total miserable. Me? Stay home and play Baking Life all night long. So not funny huh? Yea, miserable me. Haha

By the way, my friends, Cindy and Angela, came to my house and we cooked something yesterday. It ended in the worst way. Hahaha. We made ravioli, which is the worst food in the world and omelet with some fried chicken skin. I love the omelet. For the dessert, we made jellies. :9

Happy New Year. And I'll see you soon then.



Ps. I love you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D